Self-Paced Teen Book Club
The Toll (Book 3) by Neal Shusterman
In the thrilling conclusion to the trilogy, readers will get to see what becomes of the protagonists and their attempts to change the world.
This is the third book in a trilogy.
How does a self-paced book club work?
A self-paced book club is a great option for digging deeper into a text and doing some activities to help with your understanding and analysis of the text and its themes.
Included in this class, you'll find the following:
- A suggested reading schedule (broken into four weeks)
- A PDF reading guide with comprehension questions for each week
- Vocabulary activities
- Writing/multimodal project prompts related to the reading
- Rubrics for parents/guardians to give feedback on projects
- Links to supplemental resources related to the text and its themes
The class was designed to take about a month to complete, but you can complete it at whatever pace works for you!
- A copy of the book The Toll by Neal Shusterman
- A PDF reader
- Video and audio capabilities on the device you use for class