Self-Paced Teen Book Club
Thunderhead (Book 2) by Neal Shusterman
In this continuation of the Arc of a Scythe trilogy, one of our protagonists has gone rogue. Will the efforts to confront corruption work as planned?
This is the second book in a trilogy
How does a self-paced book club work?
A self-paced book club is a great option for digging deeper into a text and doing some activities to help with your understanding and analysis of the text and its themes.
Included in this class, you'll find the following:
- A suggested reading schedule (broken into four weeks)
- A PDF reading guide with comprehension questions for each week
- Vocabulary activities
- Writing/multimodal project prompts related to the reading
- Rubrics for parents/guardians to give feedback on projects
- Links to supplemental resources related to the text and its themes
The class was designed to take about a month to complete, but you can complete it at whatever pace works for you!
- A copy of the book Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
- A PDF reader
- Video and audio capabilities on the device you use for class