Bundle all 5 Spring 2022 Books and Save!
This bundle provides access to five book clubs from January-May 2022.
How Live Book Club Classes Work
Participation in the live book club includes access to a set of resources and activities as well as interactive components.
- A suggested reading schedule
- PDF reading guides with comprehension questions
- Vocabulary/reading activities
- Discussion board posts in our online classroom
- Writing/multimodal project prompts related to the reading
- An invitation to a live discussion
- A recording of the summary of the live discussion
- An optional feedback add-on for the final paper/project
- Rubrics for at-home feedback
Families are welcome to use as much or as little of the suggested resources and activities as they'd like to fit their interest and schedules.
Please check each individual book to make sure that it's a fit for your family before purchasing the bundle. The Teen Book Club selections include some mature content.
Books can also be purchased individually, and younger teens may also find some of the Tween Book Club choices more fitting.
Spring 2022 Teen Book Club Selections
- January 2022- The Invisible Gorilla by Christopher Chabris and Daniel Simons
- February 2022- Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein
- March 2022- Valor's Choice by Tanya Huff
- April 2022- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- May 2022- The Wilder Girls by Rory Power